Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I don't care about clever, I don't care about funny

I saw this on thetitlegoesheree's blog, and decided to do it

1. A photo that describes your life.


It just keeps branching out into different directions. But it remains connected to one body. Get it? I took that photo.

2. A picture of where you want to be everyday.

London, I want to wake up every morning and get to have this view.

3. A picture of your favorite skinny jeans.


I don't have these, but they're pretty cool looking.

4. A picture of something famous in your hometown.


He is not currently here, but Mr. President is from here.

5. A picture of a celebrity people say you look like.


I'm not sure if we do so much any more, but I was in American Girl magazine a few years ago for looking so much like her. One year, these girls from my camp came up to me and asked me if i was the girl from Mike's Super Short Show.

6. A picture of your favorite song.


Always liked this song. The Fear, by Lily Allen

7. A single item of makeup.


This stuff is amazing.

8. A picture of your favorite fruit.



9. A picture of your favorite scent.


Forever,
Simone

The Fear/ Lily Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment